Triangle Legacy’s professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to respond quickly to your situation whether your home or commercial property has been damaged by vandals, intruders or by someone driving carelessly. We provide emergency board-up service and structure stabilization to make sure that your property is safe and secure while you prepare for more permanent repairs. We also provide biohazard clean-up, repair and restoration services after a crime scene investigation. At Triangle Legacy Enterprises you can count on our expertise and experience to help you manage these types of uncertainties with compassion and professionalism. For 20 years, we have eased the minds of property owners by doing the job right, the first time.
Emergency Board-Up Service Emergencies don’t wait. As a property owner or manager, fire, explosion, vandalism or any other disaster that may occur will likely be unplanned. In an emergency, you will want and need to secure your property and its contents to ensure that the structure is stabilized in preparation for inspections and restoration. You can count on Triangle Legacy’s professionals to help you with securing your property and assisting you with getting your life and your business back together. Triangle Legacy’s professionals will give you immediate peace of mind. Our 24-hour service and live operator response is available to quickly take your information and dispatch our team to board-up and secure your damaged property.
We offer immediate emergency service:
- Building & Structure Board Up
- Carpentry Services
- Debris Removal
- Emergency Lighting
- Glass Repair
- Generator Services
- Ladder Assistance
- Roof Covering
- Structural Drying
- Structural Stabilizing
- Temporary Fencing
- Tree Removal
- Water Extraction
What To Do Before We Arrive:
1. Contact your local law enforcement agency to report the issue and follow their procedures. Don’t take unnecessary risks. Remember, your safety and that of your family and staff is more important than belongings, equipment, etc. no matter how priceless.
2. Call Triangle Legacy’s professionals your qualified insurance restoration contractor at 800-830-3324 for immediate response and board up if necessary. Contact a qualified insurance restoration contractor.
3. Report the damages to your insurance company or insurance agent as soon as possible to activate your coverage.
4. Do not attempt any clean-up without first receiving the approval of law enforcement. Moving items or doing clean-up may damage valuable crime information that could help to identify the participants in the vandalism.
We are Professionally Trained to manage other hazards such as: Animal destruction/infestation, blood borne pathogens and biohazard body fluids, damage caused by aircraft, earthquake, explosions, freezing, glass breakage, ground settlement/vibrations, hail, ice, insects, landslide, lightning, sinkholes, sewage, theft and vehicle damages. Triangle Legacy’s professionals will manage your project with respect, integrity and compassion. From cost estimate to conclusion and final walk through, you may count on us to communicate with you during every phase of the project and assist with insurance claims and processing. We are committed to making the process as efficient and non-disruptive as possible. Call us at 800-830-3324 or visit us at www.atrianglelegacy.com for immediate response.