Since we began to clean carpet, Triangle Legacy has been on a journey to simplifying the process for our clients and offer the best possible result. Through testing, study, surveying, and adjusting we feel we’ve created a better method of cleaning carpet.
Our main aim was to eliminate, or at least decrease the hassle our client is faced with in a usual appointment – like the door being open and lengthy dry times.
Our second aim was to decrease the affect our process has on the environment. Because after all, what good is a carpet cleaning company if they make a mess by cleaning up another? Clean does not stop at the door.
Our standard procedure uses around 90 percent less water than regular carpet cleaning. It permits the carpet to dry ten times faster. Generally, carpets are dry around one hour after we finish.
Our procedure keeps the doors closed within cleaning in most cases. Your house will sustain its humidity and temperature. Your animals are safer, your house is more secure, and there is less opportunity of insects flying in.
Our procedure decreases air and noise pollution. In decreasing our use of the truck mount, we’ll save 1-1/2 gallons of gas/ truck/ production hour. That is a lot quieter in the driveway, much less exhaust fumes and odor in the air around the house. In decreasing our use of gasoline powered cleaning units, we have the ability to stop around 10,000 lbs. of CO2 from entering your airspace/ year/ truck!
Our procedure almost eliminates returning spots. Carpet spots come back because of capillary action. Your carpeting gets damp down to the backing with regular cleaning. Next, the top of the carpet fibers dry first because of evaporation and air flow. When the tops dry and bottoms remain wet, moisture and soil get carried up to the driest point, which is the top. Our fast drying, low moisture system almost eliminates this problem. As a matter of fact, it’s the procedure used to repair that very problem with regular steam cleaning.
Our procedure remains cleaner longer. In using the most updated cleaning technology, we have the ability to extract more dry soil before we get the carpet damp and extract the soil utilizing less water. It’ll reduce the quantity of cleaning solution needed. Regular cleaning solutions may leave a residue which may be sticky and cause quick re-soiling. Our cleaning product emulsifies and extracts the residue, and if left behind, continually will clean over the next few vacuum cycles.
Have we eliminated truck-mounted units? No, we have not. We still utilize them on some projects. We still can perform traditional steam (hot water extraction) cleaning which was popular in the past. Triangle Legacy just prefers to deliver a better clean using less impact on the environment and your family.
We have options and packages that fit every need, from light maintenance cleanings to full restorative carpet cleanings.
Contact us right away and we can talk about what is better for your carpet.
Pleasant, Easy, Simple
- Re-application of carpet protection that protects your newly cleaned carpet
- Proper in-depth pre-vacuuming that removes dry soils from your house
- Correct worksite preparation, which includes drop cloths, corner guards, and additional safety features
- Complete assessment and precise quote before we start any work in order for us all to know what to expect
- Skilled crew leader and skilled assistant offer exceptional service
- Precise appointment times, not lengthy windows, because we actually value your time
What to Do After Our Carpet Cleaning Service
Your carpets are clean, now here are some critical things to bear in mind.
- Try and minimize traffic as much as you can until it’s thoroughly dry. Even a small bit of water may loosen soil from shoes, feet, and paws, re-soiling your carpets. As you have to walk on wet carpet, be certain it’s without shoes and just with clean socks or clean feet.
- Be careful! If you have to walk on your carpets, it may be extremely slippery as you go from the wet carpet to hard surfaces. It’s always safest to remain off newly cleaned carpeting until it is thoroughly dry, especially for kids, pets, and the elderly. Put a towel on your floor close to transitions from carpeting to hard floor.
- Don’t replace furniture until your carpet is fully dry, typically after 24 to 48 hours. Also, don’t remove any of the tabs and blocks we left under furnishings until dry. Furnishings may leave stains or rust if permitted to sit on even somewhat wet carpet. Don’t replace area rugs or chair pads for at least three days.
- Utilize fans! Keep in mind to turn on all your ceiling fans inside rooms which have been cleaned. In addition, make certain to turn on your house fan for your central AC unit. Good air ventilation and circulation are keys to getting the carpets dry faster. We strive for around 6 – 8 hours of dry time. Underneath the proper conditions, carpets might dry in as little as a couple of hours. Or, they may take as much as 24 hours or more depending upon circulation, treatments, and humidity. To assist in pulling moisture from the air, turn your thermostat down a couple of degrees in the summertime or up a couple of degrees in the wintertime.
- Vacuum: As the carpet is fully dry, it’ll be safe to vacuum. Some carpeting might feel stiff after it’s cleaned. Vacuuming will assist in loosening the fibers and restoring softness. But, vacuuming damp carpet is harmful. We suggest waiting at least twenty-four hours before you vacuum even if the carpet feels dry.
We’re rated #1 by our clients for carpet cleaning in Charles County, VA. The other carpet cleaners in Charles County, VA can’t compare to our residential and commercial carpet cleaning in price or quality. And for years we’ve been Charles County, VA carpet cleaning pros and we’re considered the area’s top carpet cleaner value.