Triangle Legacy-Fairfax County
Residential & Commercial Disaster Restoration Specialists in Fairfax County, VA
Montgomery County, Prince George’s (PG) County and Charles County, Triangle Legacy has finally arrived in Fairfax County, Virginia……and is here to stay!
The Who, Why & What about Triangle Legacy, Fairfax County
We are a team of professionals who specialize in alleviating and ultimately overcoming the devastating effects of residential and commercial property damage caused by water, mold and fire, (to name a few), in Fairfax County, Virginia.
At Triangle Legacy, we know first-hand that ‘life just happens’!
- We understand the unpredictability of events such as flooding and water damage.
- We know for a fact that just like the ever so popular idiomatic expression, ‘when it rains it pours’, that time is the key factor between a leaky roof or overflowing toilet and a full-blown mold infestation!
- We even know that in the aftermath of a fire, after the fire-fighters have done their part (and heroically doused the menacing flames that threatened to engulf your beloved home or business (and everything in it) with gallons of water and chemical concoctions), that you are most likely left alone to deal with the soggy interiors and blackened walls & ceilings that can rapidly morph into a ‘mold-haven’ if not mitigated as soon as possible.
Our point is, we get it!
Triangle Legacy gets it!
We get the physical and emotional anxiety and stress that you are most likely feeling!
That is why in our own little way we are here for you!
- Be it water damage, mold infestation or simply the need for presentable looking and smelling carpets & upholstery (before you host that party of a lifetime), we’ve got you covered!
With Triangle Legacy, no job is too big or too small!
So, why choose Triangle Legacy, Fairfax County?
- Well, first and foremost, disaster restoration IS our forte!
- Secondly, we provide emergency response services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (366 every leap year)!
- Thirdly, upon arrival at your residence or place of business, we guarantee you a free/complimentary assessment and verbal estimate after which we will transparently communicate the best way forward with you.
- Fourth, to eliminate any miscommunication, we only begin work after your signed not verbal approval.
- And fifth, free means free! Complimentary means free too! So, if you decide not to patronize our services, after the initial consultation and estimate, you do not owe us a ‘dime’! You have our word on that!
- Expertise and
- In addition, we boast excellent communication, transparency and customer service!
- Not just service, an experience!
Triangle Legacy – Fairfax County Service List
Including but not limited to:
|Emergency Response Service||ü 24 hours a day x 7 days a week x 365 days a year (366 days every leap year!)
ü ≤ 1 hour response time
|Flood/Water Damage Mitigation||ü including emergency water extraction, leak detection & repair, drying, dehumidifying etc.,|
|Flood/Water Damage Restoration||ü including basement waterproofing services, sump pump installation services, drywall repair services etc.,|
|Mold Mitigation/Remediation/Removal||ü including air purifying/air scrubbing services etc.,|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Services||ü including pet urine stain removal|
|Odor Removal Services||ü including malodors caused by pet excreta, mold & mildew, smoke etc.,|
|Drain Cleaning/Clearing Services:||ü including clogged toilets, sinks, bathtubs etc.,|
|Complete Home Restoration/Renovation Services:||ü including basement restoration/renovation, kitchen restoration/renovation, bathroom restoration/renovation services etc., post water damage, fire damage, smoke damage, mold damage etc.|
ü just because you called!
What can you expect after you call Triangle Legacy, Fairfax County Experts?
Emergency Response Service:
- In the absence of any unforeseen obstacles, we will arrive at your residence or place of business within an hour of your phone call.
Non-Emergency Response Service:
- Free Consultation & Assessment: Together, we will determine and schedule a mutually agreeable date and time when we will come out and provide you with a free consultation & assessment.
- Free Proposal & Estimate: Next, if you choose to proceed with potential services, we will provide you with a free written proposal & estimate based on the results of our free assessment.
- Signature Acceptance of Proposal Agreement: Once the free proposal/estimate has been agreed upon and signed by both parties, we will schedule a suitable date and time to commence the relevant service.
- Work Commencement: We show up on time and ‘get the ball rolling’ on the relevant potential service.
Triangle Legacy, Fairfax County Service Areas?
- In short:
All cities and zip codes in Fairfax County, VA.
- The long-winded answer:
|Centreville 20120||Annandale 22003||Falls Church 22044||Mclean 22109||Springfield 22161|
|Centreville 20121||Burke 22009||Fort Belvoir 22060||Merrifield 22116||Vienna 22180|
|Centreville 20122||Burke 22015||Great Falls 22066||Merrifield 22118||Vienna 22181|
|Clifton 20124||Dunn Loring 22027||Greenway 22067||Merrifield 22119||Vienna 22182|
|Chantilly 20151||Fairfax 22031||Lorton 22079||Mount Vernon 22121||Vienna 22183|
|Chantilly 20153||Fairfax 22032||Merrifield 22081||Newington 22122||Vienna 22185|
|Herndon 20170||Fairfax 22033||Merrifield 22082||Oakton 22124||Lorton 22199|
|Herndon 20171||Fairfax 22034||Herndon 22095||Springfield 22150||Alexandria 22303|
|Herndon 20172||Fairfax 22035||Reston 22096||Springfield 22151||Alexandria 22306|
|Reston 20190||Fairfax 22036||Mclean 22101||Springfield 22152||Alexandria 22307|
|Reston 20191||Fairfax 22037||Mclean 22102||Springfield 22153||Alexandria 22308|
|Herndon 20192||Fairfax Station 22039||West Mclean 22103||Springfield 22156||Alexandria 22309|
|Reston 20194||Falls Church 22041||Mclean 22106||Springfield 22158||Alexandria 22310|
|Reston 20195||Falls Church 22042||Mclean 22107||Springfield 22159||Alexandria 22312|
|Reston 20196||Falls Church 22043||Mclean 22108||Springfield 22160||Alexandria 22315|
So, what are you waiting for?
- For emergency response service or a free assessment and estimate relative to your disaster mitigation and disaster restoration needs, call us at (301) 523-9419; (703) 673-1175 or Toll Free at 1-800-830-3324.