Fire, Smoke Damage Restoration Potomac MD
Whenever there has been a fire or smoke and soot damage event, your first priority should be the safety of you and your family.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US HOUR BY HOUR FIRST HOUR: Within one hour from notification of loss, a TRIANGLE LEGACY Professional will contact you to arrange for service. No need to worry, your help is on the way!
FOUR HOURS: Within four hours of loss notification, a TRIANGLE LEGACY Professional will be on-site to start inspecting and minimizing your property damages. We KNOW that the key to minimizing damages and saving money is a quick, professional response.
INDIVIDUALIZED SERVICE PLAN:
Count on a trained, uniformed and equipped TRIANGLE LEGACY Professional at your site to walk you through your individualized service plan. We will answer your questions and prepare you for what to expect.
EIGHT HOURS: Within eight business hours of our arrival, a Triangle Legacy professional will present a verbal report on the details of your project to either your insurance claims adjuster or property manager.
CLEANING, RESTORATION & DEODORIZATION: Triangle Legacy’s professionals will work carefully and efficiently to help you stabilize your property after a damaging event has occurred. We will use state-of-the-art restoration techniques to ensure your property is taken care of right the first time, on time and within budget.
POST WORK WALK-THROUGH:
After Triangle Legacy has completed the work on your property, we will walk through the space with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
What To Do After A Fire?
1. Call Triangle Legacy’s professionals to inspect and evaluate the space to ensure safety and minimize secondary damages.
2. Be careful to limit movement in the home to prevent particles of soot from being embedded into upholstery and carpets.
3. Use clean towels or old linens on carpets, rugs and upholstery to protect them from further damage.
4. Place double layers of cheesecloth over air registers and tape them to ensure they are secure before using central air conditioners or heaters. This will help to keep additional soot particles from entering the air.
1. Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. The wiring may be damaged.
2. Do not enter rooms with sagging ceilings or loose ceiling fixtures. They could fall and cause further injury.
3. Do not wash any walls or painted surfaces or shampoo carpet, rugs or upholstery without contacting your Triangle Legacy Professional.
4. Do not clean electrical appliances that may have been close to fire, heat or water without consulting an authorized repair service.
5. Do not use canned or packaged food or beverages that were stored near the fire, heat or water.
6. Do not send garments to a dry cleaner that does not specialize in cleaning clothing exposed to smoke. Using a dry cleaner without this expertise may cause smoke odors to set in clothing.
Here are some Testimonials of our Valued Clients