Your real estate is likely one of your most valuable investments. Property damage due to excess water is a common problem for property owners. Here are the common causes of water damage:
- Storms or heavy rains
- Broken or leaking pipes
- Ruptured water lines (i.e., washing machines, dishwashers, ice makers, sinks, and toilets)
- Even from fire extinguishing efforts
- A leaky roof
- Flooded Basement due to heavy rains
It is very important to quickly address any water and excess moisture issues. As water sits, it not only complicates the clean-up process, it causes secondary damages to walls, floors and sub-flooring. A call to Triangle Legacy’s professionals will initiate an immediate response to evaluate the source of the water, if it is unknown, and provide the highest level of professional water removal, clean-up and remediation services – saving owners hundreds or thousands of dollars in repair and restoration costs. One of the most important benefits is Triangle Legacy’s ability to evaluate and decrease the possibility of mold growth in the water damaged areas. In order to protect your valuable real estate investment, immediately call Triangle Legacy‘s Professionals to come to your site for a thorough property inspection and evaluation. When you schedule a professional inspection following the flood and water damage, our professionals will not only provide you with water/moisture clean-up, we will proactively help you to avoid mold and additional property damage.
Triangle Legacy’s experts use the most up-to-date technology and state-of-the-art equipment in water extraction, restoration and drying. By using the expertise available, we have the ability to identify the extent of the water damage and to verify our drying results to make sure that walls, carpet, furniture and your household furnishings are completely dry before we mark the job as complete.
What Is Provided by Triangle Legacy:
- 24/7 Emergency Service – We will be onsite within a few hours of your call or click
- Prompt damage assessment and estimate from trained professionals
- State-of-the-Art water extraction and removal equipment to remove the majority of water (from carpets and padding)
- Moisture Removal – Industrial grade dehumidifiers and air movers used to remove any remaining moisture
- Reconstruction of the affected areas (if necessary)
- Sanitation, deodorization and air purification
- Assistance with the insurance claims process
- Water Damage Repair services to get your home back to normal
Benefits to the Homeowner:
We work to get your property back to normal faster. Many water damage jobs require little or no demolition and our innovative drying methods means most repairs are completed in a few days instead of weeks. We can save your personal possessions. Using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, we can often clean and restore the contents of your home (i.e., furniture, clothing, artwork, electronics and computers) back to their prior condition. It is our pleasure to assist with the insurance claims process. We will work with you and your insurance company to help speed the settlement of your claim and get you back home, or to work as quickly as possible.
What Do You Do After Flood or Water Damage?
After a flood or water damage situation, you must first act to protect yourself and your family.
- Call Triangle Legacy to inspect and evaluate the damages and to develop a comprehensive restoration plan.
- Do not use your household vacuum to extract water. Call the pros at Triangle Legacy in order to preserve the carpeting and rugs.
- Evaluate the environment to see if it is safe to stay in the house or to continue to utilize the commercial/office space.
- Take care not to be hurt by electrical wiring or slipping and falling over wet or damaged equipment, flooring or debris.
- Stay out of rooms where ceiling damage is visible (sagging ceiling or light fixtures).
- Do things that are safe for you to perform:
A. Wipe excess water from wood furniture
B. Remove wet upholstery and cushions and place them in a well-ventilated area.
C. Remove rugs from carpeting and hang so that water may begin to dry.
- Electrical equipment that has been wet or come in contact with moisture should not be used (TV, household appliances, electrical outlets).
If you've experienced any damage from water intrusion, please reach out to us as soon as possible to avoid further damage to your property.