The short answer:
The long answer:
- A mold is a fungus that typically grows in a filamentous cobweb-like mass under damp conditions and is capable of producing staggering numbers of reproductive spores in as little as a few days. Molds are non-chlorophyll-containing entities, which require organic matter, living or dead, for survival. Mold is a critical participant in the “recycling” of dead organic material on the planet. Mold’s relationship with humans range from the positive (e.g., food, antibiotics) to the negative (e.g., pathogens, antigens, toxins).
Source: Illustrated Dictionary of Architecture Copyright © 2012, 2002, 1998 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved
- …’cobweb-like mass!’
- …’capable of producing staggering numbers of reproductive spores in as little as a few days!’
- …’entities which require organic matter living or dead for survival!’
- …’critical participant in the “recycling” of dead organic material on the planet!’
- …’the negative (e.g., pathogens, antigens, toxins)!
The fact of the matter is, no matter how you define it, be it from a medical dictionary, architectural dictionary or encyclopedia, mold is more of a foe than friend!
……and that’s where we come in!
Who is ‘we’?
‘We’ are Triangle Legacy………
And Triangle Legacy comprises of a team of professionals who boast expertise in both Water Damage Mitigation/Restoration, as well as Mold Mitigation/Remediation.
- When it comes to stopping mold in its tracks, and/or restoring an already infested home or office to its pre-mold condition, call Triangle Legacy at (301) 523-9419 or toll free at 1-800-830-3324.
What is the best way to tackle a mold infestation?
- First, it is essential that you determine the root cause!
- Next, it helps to acknowledge the root cause!
- Finally, do something about the root cause! (by calling via a mold professional right away)!
- What about Bleach?
- No, bleach won’t fix it permanently, and here’s why…. Truth or Myth: Household Bleach can eliminate Mold, and you!
The fact of the matter is that in real life, it is imperative to determine and acknowledge the root cause of any ‘ailment’ before it can be cured. Mold is a living thing, and therefore, is no different!
What is the most common cause/source of mold
Well, apart from the presence of mold spores, (duh!), moisture is always the culprit and catalyst for the mold reaction.
Throw in the ideal temperature and the perfect food source/substrate and you can grow yourself a complete mold garden in the blink of an eye, without even having to lift a finger! Wouldn’t it be nice if gardening was a simple as that?
But, let us not digress from the topic at hand, mold is potentially detrimental to your home/investment, your wallet/finances and your quality of life/health.
If a potential issue is not addressed at the onset, mold mitigation/remediation services have the uncanny potential to become extremely exorbitant.
Still, there are some things that money can’t buy, like excellent health, sound finances and secure investments.
The Final Word
Don’t wait until it’s too late. All mold needs are forty-eight (48) hours, therefore at the first sign of mold in your home or business, call a professional!
Why call Triangle Legacy, you ask?
Well, you really don’t have to, BUT, we are pro’s in Water Damage Restoration as well as Mold Mitigation/Remediation.
Since water damage is almost always the culprit behind a full-blown mold infestation, you technically get ‘two for the price of one’, when you call us!
We also offer a free complimentary consultation whether you choose to employ our services or not. So now, we would like to pose a question to you:
“What do you have to lose?”
For a free complimentary consultation relative to your mold mitigation/remediation needs, contact us at (301) 523-9419 or toll free at 1-800-830-3324.
We currently serve all cities & zip codes within a 30-mile radius of the Nation’s Capital, including the Washington DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia.
Tips: From us to you for your reading pleasure……