As microscopic spores of mold naturally exist almost every place, outside and inside, extracting all mold from a business or home is isn’t possible. Most restoration businesses will advertise “mold removal” and guarantee to extract all mold. That’s a fallacy. We understand mold growth and mold. Triangle Legacy has the expertise and training needed to remediate mold within your business or home.
Signs of Mold? Contact us immediately at – 1-800-830-3324.
As water intrudes your property, the growth of mold may begin within 2 days. Consider these facts about mold:
• Mold exists almost every place, outside and in.
• Spores of mold are microscopic, float inside air, and might enter your house through heating/AC systems, doors, windows or even catch a ride inside on your clothes or even your pet.
• Mold spores will thrive on moisture. The spores of mold quickly can grow into colonies as exposed to water. The colonies might generate irritants, as well as allergens.
• Prior to the mold remediation starting, any water or moisture sources have to be addressed. The mold might return, otherwise
• Mold oftentimes generates a musty, strong smell, and that smell might lead to potential mold problem spaces.
• Even higher-than-usual humidity indoors might support the growth of mold. Keep humidity indoors below 45%.
The Process of Mold Remediation
Each scenario of mold damage differs and requires a special solution, yet the general process of mold remediation remains the same. Learn more on our process of mold remediation.
1. Emergency Contact – 1-800-830-3324
2. Mold Damage Evaluation and Inspection
3. Containment of Mold
4. Filtration of Air
5. Removing Mold-Infested Materials and Mold
6. Cleaning Belongings and Contents
For more information on mold remediation contact Triangle Legacy at DC: (202) 888-2960; VA: 703-673-1175; MD: (301) 523-9419; and Charlotte: (704) 504-7472.