Damage caused by windstorm, hurricane or tornado can be very minor to so brutal that the home or place of business is a total loss. If a home can be repaired, it will be critically important to take the appropriate steps to reduce the possibility of additional damage. What’s the first step? A call to Triangle Legacy Enterprises provides expertise from temporarily adding tarp to your roof to boarding-up window openings, our contractors are always available — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year — to provide emergency services to protect and preserve your property 800-285-7841. Severe winds can also often cause damages that may not be easily recognized by someone who is not expert in evaluating wind damage like misaligned walls, split or twisted framing and other issues that could cause additional safety concerns. No matter the extent of the damage, we are specialists in providing emergency services and restoring your property with the least amount of disturbance to your everyday life. After all, after a disaster, you want to work with a company that will do the job right and communicate with you professionally and consistently. You want your contractor to have expert knowledge and skills to get you back home or to work quickly and with as little disruption as possible. Triangle Legacy’s professionals understand that good communication goes a long, long way in making you feel comfortable that your job will be done right! We will work closely with your insurance adjusters and agents to ensure that the highest quality of service is provided and that your repairs are completed using the highest construction, repair standards to guarantee your satisfaction. For many years, Triangle Legacy has been working on our clients’ behalf and with the insurance industry to process claims efficiently and professionally. We will help you understand and easily navigate the claims process. We understand that there is no place like home. Let Triangle Legacy’s professionals get you and your family back, safe and sound.
What Can You Do Before We Arrive?
There are some steps you can take before we arrive. It may surprise you to know that many of the wounds and injuries that occur from windstorms, tornados or hurricanes actually happen during the clean-up.
1. Always take care not to put yourself and/or your family in a risky position, but smart planning and execution can help you reduce the possibility of additional damages.
2. Report the damage to your insurance company as soon as possible. Most companies have a toll-free call center number or you can report the loss to your agent.
3. Contact Triangle Legacy, a qualified insurance restoration contractor. 1-800-830-3324
4. If you have lost power, and it is safe to do so, remove perishable foods from your refrigerator and freezer. The odor created by spoiled food is usually impossible to remove.
5. If you have not lost power, be very careful to watch for wires that may have been pulled down by wind or falling tree limbs.
6. Write a list of all discarded items and keep receipts of any expenses generated while protecting your property. 7. If you must relocate, even temporarily, give your insurance company a phone number where you can be reached.
What Can You Expect from Triangle Legacy? Triangle Legacy is made up of competent and compassionate professionals who will quickly and expertly repair, restore and reconstruct your home or commercial site with the least amount of disruption possible. This commitment will be evident from your initial interaction with us, through repair/reconstruction cost estimate through insurance interactions to the conclusion and follow-up of our work. We want to help you get home or back to work as quickly and easily as possible.